My Go-to Granola
Tired of buying granolas that are too expensive and have sneaky processed sugars? Well then, it's time to make your own! This is one of my tried and true recipes that I love mixing with coconut yogurt and fresh fruit for breakfast...or crumbling on top of smoothie bowls! Hope you like it :)
• ⅓ cup almond meal
• 1 cup gluten free oats
• 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
• ¼ cup coconut flakes
• ¼ cup crushed walnuts
• 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon ground ginger
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup/coconut nectar (honey works too for a non-vegan option)
1. Preheat oven to 315 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, add all dry ingredients and briefly mix with a wooden spoon. Add in coconut oil and liquid sweetener last. Stir until mixture is sticky and well combined.
3. Place on parchment paper and bake for about 30 minutes. Be sure to toss at the 15 minute mark! Granola will be golden brown and crispy when it's ready.
4. Serve with coconut yogurt, fresh fruit, and enjoy!