Strawberry Coconut Bliss Bites
I've been very intrigued about making my own healthy bon bons (instead of buying them for $$$), so I got out my food processor and experimented! These bites (or fat bombs) are made with coconut, strawberries, goji berries, and vegan vanilla protein powder. Seriously such a perfect snack to satisfy your sweet tooth and the only sugar is from fruit! Recipe makes about 15 bites.
*Also, depending on the shade of your goji berries, these may turn out more on the orange side! May also be a difference if you use fresh vs defrosted strawberries. I used fresh and they turned out pink!
• 1 cup strawberries (fresh or defrosted)
• 1 ¼ cup shredded coconut + ⅓ cup extra for rolling
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I have used Sunwarrior and Perfect Fit, both work well!)
• 3 tablespoons goji berries
• 1 tablespoon coconut butter
• 1 tablespoon coconut flour
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add ingredients to food processor and grind until strawberries + goji berries are broken down.
2. Roll into about 1 ½ tablespoon balls between your palms. Roll in shredded coconut (optional) and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
3. That's it! Enjoy!
Note: these can keep in the fridge for about a week or so...but they probably won't last ;)