Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini & Pistachios
Cauliflower and broccoli are my two FAVORITE vegetables. They're so versatile and crisp up wonderfully in the oven. This recipe is fool proof, pretty to look at, and has a unique flavor combo of tahini and pistachio. Try it for a side dish or include in your weekly meal prep, and I promise you won't regret it! <3
• ½ head large cauliflower, cut into florets
• ½ head large purple cauliflower, cut into florets
• 2-3 cups broccoli florets
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• ¼ cup veggie broth
• juice of 1 lemon
• ¼ cup tahini
• ¼ cup pistachios, crushed
• fresh flat-leaf parsley
• sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss veggie broth, spices, cauliflower, and broccoli. Transfer to baking sheet and spread out evenly. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, making sure to remove broccoli about 5 minutes before cauliflower (it cooks faster).
3. While veggies are roasting, add add tahini and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk briskly.
4. When cauliflower has begun to brown/slightly char, take veggies out of the oven and transfer to a large non-stick skillet. Heat a tablespoon of veggie broth on low. Add cooked cauliflower and broccoli, then drizzle tahini and pistachios on top. Top with fresh parsley, salt and pepper, and serve warm (it's also great chilled though)!