In need of a nutritious sweet treat? LOOK NO FURTHER - I gotchu with this recipe. Seriously, I've made theses bebes 3 times already and have received rave reviews, so I'm super excited to share them in partnership with ALOHA! The secret ingredient is their chocolate protein powder, which I have discovered is not only great for smoothies, but delish in baked goods. Recipe makes 9 large brownies, 12 smaller. MAKE THESE ASAP!
• 3 scoops ALOHA chocolate protein
• ½ cup almond flour
• ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
• ¼ cup cacao powder
• 2 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• few pinches sea salt
• 2 large bananas (overripe is best for baking!)
• ½ cup creamy almond butter
• ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
• 1 flax egg (or regular egg for non-vegan option)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a blender, add all wet ingredients and blend until creamy. Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix well until no clumps remain.
4. Pour brownie batter into 8x8 pyrex dish, and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5. Let cool for 30 (or more) minutes before slicing and enjoying!