Matcha Coconut Bliss Bites
These lil greenies are PERFECT for a healthy snack or dessert. Matcha pairs incredibly well with coconut in my opinion - so these bliss bites don't last long! Makes about 10 bites. :)
• 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• ½ tablespoon melted coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
• 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
• 1 tablespoon matcha powder (I love Jade Leaf's brand!)
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. With a food processor, pulse shredded coconut until it begins to clump together.
2. Add coconut oil, coconut milk, cinnamon, matcha, coconut nectar, and pulse until the mixture thickens.
3. Scoop a small portion of mixture into hand and roll into a ball (about a little over a tablespoon in size).
4. Refrigerate for 45 mins to an hour, and enjoy!
Optional: Roll bites onto extra shredded coconut and/or matcha powder before serving.